3.03.2009

omg

The Hosts

Last night i caught Rip The Runway
Omg it was soooo awesome just the best yet.
The garments, Music, Aura , Etc...
I had a ball just watching and then singing along lol i know  .

Then The Season Premier Of  HARLEM HEIGHTS came on.
It was love at first intro especially cause im so not really a Reality Junkie.
Yet this had me sitting still for a hour lol a totally new concept for myself cause even when i watch T.V. im doing 60 million other things. After watching it I Had to hit up the homie B. 
to see if he had watched all of last nights events, cause i was way to juiced to sleep lol then we came to the conclusion that H H Was indeed a east coast version of what we are or have yet to fully become . hilarious yet true 

Harlem Heights

3 comments:

Makeup Mama March 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Hi thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

As for your foundation problem in your last post, I have the same problem. What I do is I match my face to my neck so I don't have the whole dark face look. But you can also try using different foundations...I do that sometimes too. I use a slightly darker foundation on my forehead, use my regular foundation all over and then use contouring to bring it all together so my forhead doesn't look too dark compared to the rest of my face. hth and sorry it's so looooong!

Miss.Stefanie March 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I think that dress is gorgeous!

March 11, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

It's my first time here. I'm already hooked on your blog. I will be back. Stay fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP