12.23.2008

Shop SHop SHop

Okay so i bought some clothes online for like the first or second time.

now im use to just going in stores and copping my gear at times.
these are 4 reasons why i don't buy clothes online at times.

REASONS:
1. i'm not always Guaranteed get the right size ( some times it will be the right size but cause the company runs there shirts small my 36d's will pop the shit)
2. I'm not good with returning things(nuff said)
3.I'm truly impatient at times especially when i don't do rush shipping.
4.i cant get a immediate thumbs up or down approval at once.
ooh and number 5 they might not have one item and you know after they ship.

when i get my outfit hopefully with in the next few days ill post some picks.

deuces from the L.A. Diva stuck in the town

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP